Meet two Humans of Mallorca who bring the wonders of Mallorca to a worldwide audience.
Have you ever wondered why people come to live in the Soller valley?
"Such a waste of good decision making time when there are many social issues to be taken care of in Soller"
How is the Valle de Soller facing the beginning of autumn?
This is the beginning of leaving the mid-summer season behind and moving on to the next phase of the year.
Local headlines congratulate the Soller Valley on being so busy but... is it true?
We are so happy to welcome everyone back to our building to begin the ‘new normal’.
So what is Tommy of Biniaraix doing with his beloved vines?
Soller will move on into late summer before we have even realised it is August. Such is 2021...
Happy Diamond Anniversary to Margaret and Chris from all your friends in Mallorca...
Is this all just the madness of summer?
Come and join us in our world – you are very welcome in the Soller Valley!
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca