I might have known the happiness was to be short lived, one of my lovely cats was dead in his basket in the back garden and another is in agony in a neighbour's garden dying of poison.
I've telephoned the police, the Guardia Civil and the vet in Felanitx, no one can help. I can wrap the cat in a blanket and take him to Felanitx, but it's impossible for the vet to pick him up. My friend phoned the vets in Santanyi and they point blank refused to come out.
We had our animals poisoned last November, obviously the holidaymaker has come out early this year. My only hope is, that when he walked away and lit his cigarette, he had poison on his fingers. If anyone hears of a man dying in agony from poison, please let us animal lovers know, then we can all feel better, knowing our beloved pets are safe.
Some 200'000 more Germans apparently want to have holiday homes out here, all I can say is, they're welcome to it. Obviously the problem of the water shortage will be sorted out for them and their day and night sprinkler systems (even when it's raining). Animals come way down the list.
The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.
Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');
mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.
Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.