Interview with Camilla Hiller-Fry of EuroCitizens, a body created to defend the rights of Britons in Spain and Spaniards in the UK.
The Brexit agreement does not include specific rules regarding recreational boating.
Bilateral and reciprocal agreements are being worked on to make matters more flexible.
The debating is over; what's done is done.
Brexit clearly has implications for potato exports.
More paperwork, but there is experience of trading with "third countries".
On February 1, 2020, the transition period started.
Key questions that have been asked about the transition.
Brexit of less consequence than the financial impact of the pandemic.
Ambassador Hugh Elliott with a message about the Brexit transition period.
Interview with Simon Calder: highly critical of the UK quarantine and government policy.
“British citizens will have a new residence permit from the Spanish government...”
British ambassador gives interview to the Bulletin.
The church needs to be reaching out more, even to those who perhaps don’t believe.
I have a cunning suspicion why the UK is holding back but it can’t wait too long.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca