The number of foreign tourists visiting Spain rose from a virtual zero a year ago.
"Whether or not we bring the pandemic under control, these are trends that are here to stay."
Several people on the Cala Domingos Gran beach in Manacor.
The list will be reviewed at the end of this month, so could Spain also be included?
People gather on the beach and seafront on a hot day in Bournemouth
The May 17 date is looking "very optimistic".
What will the Johnson government's view be regarding foreign travel?
A British Airways aircraft flies over London.
"Too early to speculate on whether or not foreign holidays would be allowed this summer."
Cala Gat in Mallorca.
Passport control at Palma airport.
"We won't be making changes on that in the next few days."
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!