Spain will reopen its borders to most European visitors from June 21.
Southern European holiday resorts fear disastrous season.
“The Germans are starting to arrive on Monday the British will have to wait...”
British travel firms have indicated that they will start operating to the island from July
Breaking news: Destinations such as Spain and Greece departing on or before June 30 had been cancelled.
“If the Brits can't come this summer, the local economy has serious problems...”
Watch the video to British tourists in Spain.
For the eleven months as a whole, the UK had the largest share of the foreign tourism market with 17.29 million tourists, a fall of 2.15%.
“Judging by what I saw in Palmanova on Friday night, there is hope for the future....”
More British tourists ar coming on holiday to the Balearics than Germans and that is despite a lower pound and Brexit.
Right now, Mallorca needs every last tourist of whatever nationality to return.
The cameraman was with the 061 ambulance emergency service at a hotel in Magalluf.
The two drunken Brits began throwing punches at the officers and acting aggressively.
More than 10,000 claims may have been "hidden" by British tour operators in order not to affect negotiations over hotel places.
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow