There were a number of calls to the 112 emergency number.
Updated - There have now been nine fatalities in the Balearics.
The bay of Alcudia resorts are the "epicentre" for cycling tourism.
President Armengol on coronavirus and the health service, employment, closing the airports.
People in Majorca had to become accustomed to what had seemed the unthinkable.
The government also wants a suspension of taxes at ports and airports.
One of the more unusual infringements - a surfer at a beach in Manacor was sanctioned.
A 90-year-old man is the fourth person to die in the Balearics.
There was a data error; the number of cases on Wednesday was higher than reported.
An Alcudia police officer has tested positive for coronavirus.
The Council of Majorca's tourism promotion strategic plan is being adapted.
Sirens were sounded across Spain at 8pm.
Stay at home for the next fortnight and go out only for essential reasons, e.g. work and to buy necessities.
A charter plane flew the team back to Germany on Friday night.
Measures are coming into effect, but there is some confusion.
"Staying at home is the best way to contain the disease."
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca