The cruise ships have returned to Palma.
Cruise ships returned to Palma after more than a year's absence.
José Hila says that "the recovery of cruise activity is good for the city".
Forty ships are scheduled for September; the number for August is 23.
Prime Minister Sánchez gave a message of great joy; some tourists went for a walk in Palma; and the vaccination programme was positively racing.
Very few cruise ships are so far scheduled to stop over in Palma.
The lifting of the ban on cruise ships has prompted protests by environmentalists.
There have been no cruise ships in Palma since March 2020.
There have been no cruise ships in Palma since March last year.
The demand is for the temporary suspension of the contracting of port services in Palma from 2022.
The minister for tourism has said that they would like to see a reduction in the so-called mega-cruise ships.
Three cruise ships are scheduled in port today. Summer fiestas are in full swing. Plenty of markets to visit and film times have been update today.
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Barack Obama's favourite super yacht returns to Mallorca