Inca's second fair this coming weekend, Porreres has its fair with a focus on local produce, Port Adriano has another street food festival, and in Paguera there's a weekend of artisan craft. In Can Picafort, demons will be on the prowl on Friday night as part of the Saladina Art Fest.It has been confirmed that the Oktoberfest in Palma can continue; the health and safety issues have been resolved. This Thursday, there will be a special artist appearing, and the event will now continue until 31 October, when there will be a Halloween special.
Fairs and Fiestas
Council sources said that they had prepared for some 300,000 people to visit the fair.
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Britons heading to the Balearics may not have to pay for visa until 2024