Remember when the tourist season was nearly all year round, well let’s do it again.
Were allowed to push open their doors a little wider and invite some people in...
Employees at their headquarters will still mainly work remotely as the country starts to ease lockdown measures.
Ryanair is to operate around 40% of its original flights schedule from July up from a skeleton service of around 30 flights a day in May and June.
About 40% of Spain's total small businesses and 60% in areas under Phase 1 have reopened.
The German government views Majorca and the Balearics as safe destinations.
In addition to delivering meals you can also get Delicisoso to do your shopping for you as they also supply groceries, drinks, water, and cleaning products.
If all goes according to plan, we will be able to enter Phase 1 on Monday, May 11.
Notes from the classroom
Reading for pleasure puts children ahead in the classroom.
Real Mallorca is one of the teams which is sitting in the relegation zone.
The Balearic government is already working with German tour firms.
Justin spent two weeks in a coma in hospital before he was able to communicate with the doctors and they could assess how much damage had been done.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca