Indications are that Mariano Armillas González had planned murder and his suicide.
Playa de Palma and Magalluf streets were effectively closed in July.
The President of the Association of Small & Medium Businesses is demanding that the excess law be extended to the entire island.
For shops which are open, their trade has pretty much dried up.
“Now is the time for Majorca to decide what type of Punta Ballena it wants...”
Find out who the Bulletin's Person of the Week was, who was nominated for Three Cheers and A Big Boo.
Readers send letters regarding the new face mask regulation and the closure of Punta Ballena.
From Wednesday, all bars, restaurants and shops in Punta Ballena and Carrer de San Ramón will be closed for two months.
A Majorca summer without the daily delivery of their Instagrammed delights and minus the intrusion of the lenses of the paparazzi? Unthinkable for some; a bonus for others.
Eight "illegal sellers" were arrested, having attacked tourists and stolen phones and valuables.
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Delays in Palma because of easyJet strike