Primary care health centres have been hard-pressed by the current wave of the virus.
A four-week minimum period criticised as an "immunological absurdity".
Around 50 pharmacies have so far been accredited.
Queue for Covid testing at Son Dureta.
Test rate is below the seven-day rate.
The sick leave self-management system will ease the strain on the health service.
Around a third of people are testing positive at present.
The system will reduce the workload at health centres.
Health centre workers in Palma.
Some 11,000 tests per day.
Queuing for tests at Son Dureta.
Between six and seven tonnes of essential products are distributed each day.
Changes are said to be introduced without justification.
A further 1,300 people have had at least one dose of vaccine.
Around 11,000 to 12,000 tests per day at present.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca