Discovery of the animals came as part of a drugs investigation.
Control of scooters is a major concern of residents in various neighbourhoods of the city.
Residents in the Mirador del Delta area are using a so-called popular initiative to press their claim.
Some municipalities struggle with their police resources.
There is a shortage of police in many municipalities.
Before he was finally restrained, a police officer had drawn his gun.
Seventeen people were arrested last week in connection with the sexual exploitation of minors.
The police mounted operations earlier this summer.
Investigations led by the Prosecutor's Office in Palma and by German police.
The incident occurred in Can Pastilla on Friday night.
Municipalities without high police resources are where there tend to be most positive tests.
The pellet gun was apparently within easy reach of the children.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca