Failure to comply with any of these regulations can result in a fine of up to 200 euros.
"There has been no attempt at dialogue, no citizen participation and no transparency.."
Nationwide, 168,797 used cars were sold in June, compared to 145,773 during the same time last year.
Mayor Tomeu Cifre has asked Carreteres del Consell for a meeting to formally request that a higher speed be allowed between Km-0 and Km-6.
It costs more to top up your tank in the Balearic Islands than it does in mainland Spain.
There are also plans to build underground car parks in Plaça Progrés and Plaza de Toros and it’s possible that the car parks in the Avenidas and Via Roma may be extended.
Trasmediterránea to reinforce connections with Menorca during the summer.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca