“It’s a broad commercial collaboration that will allow our customers to be part of an extensive network of International sea routes..”
“Nobody is working, there are no coaches, no VTCs and barely any rental cars are running, so we have to wait and see what happens when normal activity resumes.."
"The entry of a third operator is very positive, because it generates competition, which will benefit carriers, companies and consumers..”
"Every day there are trucks that can’t board in Valencia and Barcelona because the ships don’t have enough cargo space.."
The new traffic emergency signal will be mandatory from January 1, 2026.
Aid for coach operators and taxi drivers, among others.
Consubal: "There are suspicions that they are applying a double rate" depending on whether people live in the Balearic Islands or not.
Bank loans given to taxi drivers in the Balearic Islands are based on the value of their licence.
Cort only collects about 60% of the traffic fines imposed on foreigners, because the perpetrators of the other 40% either can’t be located or they refuse to pay.
”It’s a disaster and will have a negative impact on our Sector.."
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca