There were three more boats on Saturday.
The three belong to a criminal gang in northeast Algeria.
Seven boats with migrants on Thursday.
Intercepting the migrant boats.
On Monday, the migrants were taken initially to Portocolom.
Seven migrants were detained on Tuesday.
It's proving to be almost impossible to send migrants back.
Two typical migrant boats.
Last year, 1,471 illegal migrants arrived in the Balearics on 110 boats.
"The Council has to remove the boats from the beaches because they have petrol and other elements onboard that can cause pollution.."
Migrant smuggling gangs organise people with nautical knowledge.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children