The Cala Castell area is currently an exclusion zone.
Environmentalists GOB say that the government will lower protection for exclusion zones.
An initiative in Pollensa to help families in need by providing food and clothes.
The Albercutx watchtower
Our contributor Donald Trelford tells how his love affair with Pollensa began.
The gang was selling cocaine in nightlife areas in the north of Majorca.
The pine-tree climb in Pollensa attracts large crowds.
Feminising Pollensa’s street names.
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- More than 20 people affected by chlorine leak at Puerto Alcudia hotel pool