The hoteliers claim that the town hall has been doing nothing to enforce compliance.
The appearance of thousands of "velella velella" washed up on beaches is not uncommon.
The hoteliers association calculates there will be 150 fewer parking spaces.
The exhibition in Puerto Soller is about the history of tourism in the mountains.
Building work at the pier is one reason for the loss.
Binissalem's grape battle and grape-treading contest. Nights of art in Palma and Cala Ratjada. The Balearic Symphony Orchestra in Palma and Santanyi. Dub and reggae festival in Pollensa. More monster trucks at Son Fusteret. Puerto Soller has its Fira de la Mar - gastronomy, music and more.
Soller town hall's "negligence" was the reason for the dolls' protest.
The journey around Majorca on Stand Up Paddle is on behalf of the Ondine Association.
Everyone is having to renew moorings' rights, even if there are one or two years left.
Discharges of a "suspicious" nature are affecting the Soller bay seabed through contamination.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca