The hoteliers are suggesting that problems which led to the closure of two streets could have been avoided.
Calvia town hall asked for a wider application of the closure order.
The closure orders for Punta Ballena, "Schinkenstrasse" and "Bierstrasse" will last two months.
There were "quality" foreign and national tourists; people were behaving badly on the streets; and it was Prime Minister Sánchez's final appearance - or was it?
The tourism of excesses decree is just one issue for Magalluf.
The government's tourism of excesses decree was approved; there were excessively warm temperatures; and excesses in El Terreno were once more the subject of complaints.
Storm Gloria battered Majorca; the tourism excesses decree was "well received"; government communication was less than adequate; and there were to be no resignations.
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!