Great local cooking, superb French tarts
This week our Bulletin restaurant critic visits a Celler in Santa Maria del Cami.
Gyosas: always a very good bet
This week our Bulletin restaurant critic visits one of Mallorca’s best Japanese restaurants in Palma. Find out what the verdict was.
Top chargrillers can also do fish
The fact is that I seldom find a restaurant cook who does chargrilled fish of any kind — it’s just too risky and few even give it a thought.
Juanito makes his 270,400th paella
What does our critic have to say about one of Palma’s finest Spanish restaurants?
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- British-owned club on Paseo Maritimo to be demolished