Mallorcans used to claim in the 1960s that the island doesn’t have a winter. The legendary Riki Lash, in his Bulletin column and radio show, was fond of saying ‘Mallorca, the place where the sun spends the winter.’
We're well into the soup season
“ ...in Spain, the sofrito has been raised to a fine art that produces some of the world’s greatest soups and stews”
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers