Being a food columnist, it helps that I love good food, but what I love even more is great customer service! I came to Santina Palma Brunch & More earlier this week, after not having been there for over a month, and the waitress remembered a very specific way I take my cortado – with oat “milk” and a lot more coffee than milk. I was so impressed that I decided to stay for lunch and write about it.
Eating Out in Mallorca: Santina Palma Brunch & More
Plenty of substance behind the style
Also in Food and drink
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca