According to the Performance 2022 report from Eurocontrol's Aviation Intelligence Unit, Palma Son Sant Joan was the only one of Europe's large airports to increase the number of flights in 2022 compared with pre-pandemic 2019.
Palma the only large European airport with more flights than in 2019
Son Sant Joan is ninth on the list
Also in Holiday
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- The ninety-day rule: "Exclusive interview with French Senator proposing end to 90-day rule"