A Eurowings aircraft that took off from Palma Airport bound for Austria made an emergency landing due to a breakdown in the braking system on Thursday.
Palma airport scare: plane makes emergency landing due to brake system failure
The Eurowings aircraft was flying to Austria with 169 passengers on board
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca