Initial work for the demolition of the chiringuito beach bar in Cala Mondragó will start this week. The whole process is expected to take around ten days and will cost 55,000 euros. Funding for the demolition and waste management comes from the tourist tax.
Demolition of Cala Mondragó beach bar starting this week
A demountable bar will be made available
Also in Holiday
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Free cinema on the beach during the summer nights in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Yet another way to continue trashing the local economy. Hopefully Majorcan people will see sense and vote for different parties that will promote financial wellbeing rather than consigning Majorca to a complete basket case.