At a Thursday presentation by the CEHAT Spanish Confederation of Hotels and consultants PwC, the message was "let's enjoy the summer" and its good prospects, because there is uncertainty about what will come after the summer.
Also in Holiday
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming