The former mayor of Pollensa and now deputy mayor for urban planning, Tomeu Cifre, has challenged opposition parties at the town hall to "speak clearly" about the Hotel Formentor. "If you don't want it to be rebuilt, then be brave enough and say so."
"If you don't want the Hotel Formentor to be rebuilt, then say so"
Licences, it is argued, don't cover total demolition
Also in Holiday
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort