It was some months, half a year or so past, I saw in the Bulletin an article where Tony Blair, or one of his cabinet I think, said it was time being English was re-defined... Well, at the time I did not really take to that statement, sounding a bit big brotherish, ie you will be re-defined... and in the light of the recently released report The Future of Multi Ethnic Britain outlined and commented on by Ray Fleming in Saturday's Looking Around, it gave me reason to consider my nationality, and all things English.
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt