I read today that the EMT Palma bus service will have more new buses. My reaction to that was: I hope they won't be as the latest Benz, who have designed a bus full of mishaps: seats too small for two normal size (bums) people; that part where one needs a strap to hang on doesn't exist; and at the back the way to get up from your seat is almost impossible -no bar to hold on to, no way to stop you falling onto your unknown travelmates' face and two steps placed so that if you are lucky to find your first, you will be sure to fall off the second whose angle to say the least is suicidal. Have you seen it?
Not more new Palma busses, please...
Also in Holiday
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca