The letter Untrue and hurtful from Mr Atchley on Friday, not wishing to enter into any type of argument about American foreign policy or actions, the main points made by Mr Atchley are somewhat ambiguous and a bit stretched.
Britain stood alone and also fought Japan
Also in Holiday
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements