If I may reply to Mr Tunnell. Never mind the dictionary. The ordinary person, uses the word posh, to describe a person whom he considers to be a supercilious, chinless, upper crust twit. So in the insult game take your pick and as Mr Green soberly suggests leave it at that.
Also in Holiday
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments