Andrew Ede's intemperate attack on the Spanish Government (Saturday Feb. 2nd) for its response to the recession afflicting the country, deserves a reply, especially for his sarcastic rubbishing of the economic minister.
Also in Holiday
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less