Dear Sir, ONE of the first lessons I received as a very junior reporter on a local weekly was, Remember whatever you write will be offensive to someone. At the time I was covering nothing more contentious than the local magistrates court and the occasional funeral, but the injunction was one I never forgot.
I don´t agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
Also in Holiday
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits