...hopefully for the last time for Silvio Berlusconi who continues to disgrace his country and betray the trust that considerable numbers of Italians still place in him as their prime minister. All countries have peculiarities in their legal processes but the ways in which Berlusconi has been able to evade charges of serious misbehavior must be unique to Italy. He is now mobilising his vast media empire to fight a last-ditch battle against the judges in Milan but the odds against him increase with each of his frequent encounters with the law.
A BIG BOO...
Also in Holiday
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones