TO Alex Salmond, leader of the Scottish Nationalist Party, who wants to split up the United Kingdom but still wants English tax-payer´s money. Salmond held talks this week with Prime Minister David Cameron to discuss the referendum on Scottish independence. Cameron said that in return for voting no in the referendum Scotland could be given greater powers. On the other hand Salmond doesn´t appear to be too sure how an independent Scotland would function.
Also in Holiday
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists