By Jason Moore WINTER tourism has virtually disappeared in Majorca thanks to a combination of a lack of flights, expensive hotels and little effort by the authorities to make the island a winter resort. Figures released this week said that Palma has some of the most expensive hotels in the country.
Also in Holiday
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update