To all those responsible for the planning and implementation of the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. As far as the TV eye could see every small detail of timing and protocol involving thousands of people was carried out with precision and the religious service was conducted with a impressive blend of intimacy and grandeur. Praise, too, for the members of the public who waited for hours and even overnight in discomfort for a glimpse of the newly-wed couple passing in their elegant landau.
Also in Holiday
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit