BY Jason Moore TEN years later and the U.S. finally gets its man. But the death of Bin Laden leaves many unanswered questions. The fact that he was living in luxury in a country which is allegedly a close ally of the United States and next to a Pakistan military compound will clearly strain ties once again between Pakistan and Washington.
WAR ON TERROR
Also in Holiday
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit