...to the three night security guards at the Paris Museum of Moden Art who failed to detect a hooded intruder who broke in while the museum's security system was out of order despite a recent 19 million safety and security upgrade. The discriminating thief took irreplaceable paintings by Picasso, Matisse, Braque, Leger and Modigliani but experts say that however they are disposed of it is likely to be for only a small part of their true market value.
Also in Holiday
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"