I have recently contacted via Facebook about visiting Majorca in the winter time
We have a family holiday home here and have done for over 30 years.
We have always struggled to get to our house over the “winter” period and over Christmas.
We have a family age range of 4 to 80 and love the island.
I have spent many an hour discussing with family and friends about the joys of Majorca all year round.
When we look on the web little is said about the winter and what Majorca has to offer.
We are currently in Majorca for the English half term.
We have enjoyed every minute and taken part in lots of activities, many cost free.
Also in Holiday
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike