The name Bob Dudley features twice in Thursday’s Daily B. The first reference is as one of 100 British business bosses signing a pro conservative pre-election letter. As all the signatures were made in “a personal capacity” why is an American commenting on a UK election?
The second reference was to BP investors disquiet over his $12.7 million pay for 2014. This combination could back fire for the conservatives especially when the oil industry is having to tighten its belt and BP in particular with the biggest oil pollution fiasco ever in the US.
Even when divided by 365 to make the number more understandable – almost $35000 per day is still grotesque.
Also in Holiday
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements