Eating out in the Balearics averages 844 euros per person. (DB 01-04-15). Has eating “ Menu del dia” been accounted for, in this calculation? I adore these meals out, during the day 1pm to 3pm. Also, “Menu de noches” is becoming equally very popular, and should be in the ‘Eating Out’ calculation.
I enjoy going to different parts of Majorca, to find my favourite “Menu’s”.
Sa Coma ( Nearly Open )
Also in Holiday
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements