As you know I write about Magalluf’s problems. I’ve always told you about the prostitutes being one of the biggest problems of Magalluf but instead Calvia feel that bar crawls and drinking on the streets are the problem, how wrong they are.
As you know I run a bar crawl but before you all judge me for doing this you should ask me why?
I do a bar crawl because between the hours of 8p.m and 11p.m people are staying in the hotel drinking cheap booze from cheap supermarkets or are still drinking in the all inclusive hotels.
This is forcing myself and many other bar owners to do bar crawls to try to get people out of hotels early. Then you’re going to say I’m only doing it to line your pockets: YES to make money to pay my many bills.
As I’m only open 6 months a year but have to pay bills for 12 just like everyone, if I waited for the people to leave the hotels my bar would only have 4/5 hours to take money. If you worked that out in hours I have only 720 hours a season to take enough money to give me a living and pay all my bills .
Also in Holiday
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements