We are in times of change and transformation on many levels, this also means that we are all becoming more conscious and aware of the environment. Cloth, paper or wicker shoppers are once again taking over from plastic bags and so many other things are returning to their origin in order to be sustainable. This is not a trend, it is a reality that needs to be taken as a priority by all of us. The new law on waste and polluted soil (Ley de Residuos y suelos contaminados de les Illes Balears. ley 8/2019, de 19 de febrero BOIB Núm. 23 de 21-02-2019) released this year by the Government of the Balearics prohibits the use of the so called “single use plastics”. What does this mean? How does it affect us? What implications does it have on tourism?
Back to the future! The elimination of single use plastic
Also in Holiday
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca