At risk of sounding like Frank Leavers’ (far younger) grumpy little sister, I think summer in Majorca is there to be managed rather than simply enjoyed. The fierce heat and tourist onslaught is relentless, and both need to be taken into account before you even think about leaving the house.
Summer in Majorca
Also in Holiday
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike