The best way to keep in touch with what’s happening in popular culture is to be in contact with young people, which isn’t always possible for some of us. I’ve managed it in recent months because I’ve been giving twice-weekly sessions of English conversation to the young nephew of Xisca Caimari of the Ultima Hora advertising staff.
Did you know?
Also in Holiday
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists