In Llucmajor last Friday, tributes were paid to Maria Antònia Salvà. Born in Palma in 1869, most of her life was spent as a resident of Llucmajor. She died on 29 January, 1958, leaving behind her the legacy of her contribution to Catalan poetry. She has in fact been described as the foremost modern female Catalan poet.
A Pioneer Of Excursions In Majorca
Also in Holiday
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements