As far back as my memory can go, there was a cat called Billy in my home. He had been there long before I came on the scene and when I was about eight he was almost blind and physically weakened in other ways and had to be put down.
Words and more...
Did you know...
Also in Holiday
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less