Regular visitors to Majorca will already feel like they know Benita Blue. The 33 metre spent several years moored on Palma’s Paseo Marítimo, directly in front of Tito’s nightclub, and was an instant head-turner due to her iconic blue hull splashed with a streak of russet. She may have moved to Port Adriano, and lost her russet accent colour in a comprehensive paint job, but Benita Blue remains as iconic as ever and is now for charter - and for sale.
Benita Blue - a Majorca Icon
Also in Holiday
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less