With the garden in full flower and August in full swing you really could believe that there shouldn’t be that much to do other than simply sit back and enjoy it all. That’s where the trouble starts, you sit back and see all the jobs you forgot to do or all the next lot building up and soon needing to be done.
Gardening In Majorca
Also in Holiday
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements