We have all got the picture now. Those of us who will remain on the island for the coming six months, have got to find things to do, before we all become extraordinarily dull. Now I have uttered the words I will be deeply unpopular but someone has got to do it. Lockdown saw the dullness creep in and after the cleaning of all the draws and cupboards we knew there had to be more to staying at home than this. Many got creative, many watched more TV than is good for anyone, many read books and became deeply uncommunicative and no fun to live with. Eventually sense and reality made us give ourselves a good shake and balance was restored.
Spotlight On Soller
The new start begins
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow